Sunday, April 19, 2009

Its my life

To whomsoever it may concern
"I don't like it when you try to take advantage of me, when you disrespect me, when you are unkind to me. I don't need someone to abuse me verbally, emotionally, physically. I don't need to hear you cursing all the time. It's not that I am better than you; it's because
I love beauty. I love to laugh; I love to have fun; I love to love. It's not that I am selfish; I just don't need a big victim near me. It doesn't mean that I don't love you, but I cannot take responsibility for your dream."
With Regards,
ITS ME


Don't be a victim. Don't endure abuse. Its your life.

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” - Buddha



Ref: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship - Don Miguel Ruiz

No comments: