Saturday, February 6, 2010

My First Assessment

In front of Hall No. 10.... with Arora and VNS Murthy in hand..... trying to remember the formulae.... clearing friend's doubt's in the last minute...  the boys rushing in to occupy the last rows (u know why :) ).... Confused look on the face on getting the question paper...

All things look very familiar..... 10 years and not much has changed, except that I was a student then and now a teacher. 

I never predict life. But now that I am here, I have a responsibility and i will try to do the best I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to read this and it brought back a lot of wonderful memories. You will be a great teacher! Keep posting your experiences. I am hopoing you would take me on a private tour of our dept next time I visit :)

Saranya Arunprakash said...

Wow..hearty congrats! Here you are, in our dept as a lecturer..i am so proud of u, girl! Way to go!

Unknown said...

:) so nice to read this..finally got what you wanted to..stay happy:)